Swanage Carnival is inviting all youngsters ages 8-14 years old to enter the Carnival Ambassador Competition
This year’s ambassador’s selection will take place at the Swanage Bay View on March 13th 2020 starting at 7-30pm.
The Carnival Ambassadors role is to…
Represent Swanage Carnival at a range of local events for 12 months.
Promote the charitable aspect of the Swanage Carnival.
Support the Carnival committee by assisting with fund-raising events.
Demonstrate ‘Carnival Spirit’ – by being an enthusiastic and positive supporter of the Carnival!
Children who want to take part buy a numbered ticket on the night and if their number is drawn at random they are a winner !! It’s that simple.
- The ambassadors will be aged between 8 to 14 years .
- All entrants must reside in Swanage, Studland, Langton, Worth Matravers, Kingston, Corfe Castle and meet the specified age restrictions.
- If selected you will be required to attend all carnival events in smart clothes, official carnival clothing will be provided.
- There will be a prize for each Ambassador:
- The Ambassadors will be a key part of our week, getting involved in lots of fun activities, including judging and handing out of awards.
- Ambassadors will always be accompanied by a carnival member at all events attended. Parents are always welcome to accompany children to events if they wish.
- Entry forms will be available on the night or can be downloaded here.
Swanage Regatta and Carnival is a company limited by guarantee. Registered in England No.4933189. Registered Office: Herston Cross House, 230 High Street, Swanage, Dorset BH19 2PQ