How to become an Ambassador
This year’s ambassador’s selection will take place at the Swanage Bay View on April 26 th 2019
starting at 7-30pm.
The Carnival Ambassadors role is to.
- Represent Swanage Carnival at a range of local events for 12 months.
- Promote the charitable aspect of the Swanage Carnival.
- Support the Carnival committee by assisting with fund-raising events.
- Demonstrate ‘Carnival Spirit’ – by being an enthusiastic and positive supporter of the Carnival!
This is a brand new and exciting role, open to anyone in the following categories.
- Age 10 – 11 Years
- Age 11 – 12 Years
- Age 12 – 13 Years
Children who want to take part buy a numbered ticket on the night and if their number is drawn
at random they are a winner !! It’s that simple.
- There will be three ambassadors aged between 10 to 13 years.
- All entrants must reside in Swanage, Studland, Langton, Worth Matravers, Kingston, Corfe Castle and meet the specified age restrictions.
- If selected you will be required to attend all carnival events in smart clothes, official carnival clothing will be provided.
- There will be a prize for each Ambassador:
- The Ambassadors will be a key part of our week, getting involved in lots of fun activities, including judging and handing out of awards.
- Ambassadors will always be accompanied by a carnival member at all events attended. Parents are always welcome to accompany children to events if they wish.
- Entry forms will be available on the night or can be completed here.