Your stall application has been submitted. We will be in touch as soon as possible.
Access to and from the field is not permitted for traders between the hours of 10am – 5.30pm and 6.30pm – 11.30pm. If you will need to move your vehicle during these times you must park offsite.
- We offer a restricted number of catering stall spaces
- The sale of alcohol is not permitted by any trader
- There is a restriction on the number of fairground-type stalls and rides to comply with Swanage Town Council stipulations
- Bookings on the first weekend must be for both Saturday and Sunday
- Priority is given to stalls booking for all 8 days
- Priority is given to local traders (Dorset)
Applications will be considered on an individual basis. We will aim to respond to all early enquiries by the end of February 2023. If your application is accepted, you will be invoiced requesting a 50% deposit to secure your booking. If payment is not received within 28 days, we reserve the right to allocate your space to someone else.
Booking documents or enquiries can be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to: Swanage Carnival, 95 Higher Days Rd, Swanage, BH19 2LF
Raising thousands of pounds each year for our chosen charities and good causes
In 2022 Swanage Carnival celebrated another successful year, giving away a staggering £29,150 to 20 selected organisations. The donations were awarded at our annual presentation night and we have been delighted to learn how these hard raised funds have been put to great use in our community.Donate with or